RN to BSN
Interested in the RN to BSN program?
Kent State University's Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg is pleased to offer registered nurses (RNs) an RN to BSN program dedicated to the advancement of nursing and continued improvement in overall health care.
Developed specifically for RNs with a diploma or associate degree, the RN to BSN program allows RNs the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree by attending nursing classes every other Saturday supplemented with online work in 7 week blocks.
Depending on your educational background, this RN to BSN program may be completed in just 12 months.
Quick Facts about the Kent State University's Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center RN to BSN Program:
- Housed at the Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg.
- Rolling Admissions-start Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Attend nursing classes every other Saturday supplemented by online work for 7 weeks each.
- Required non-nursing courses offered in a traditional format with daytime, evening, weekend, and online options.
- Take up to 4 nursing courses per semester
- Can be completed in as little as 3 semesters with full-time attendance
- Hybrid format at Regional Campuses at Regional Campus tuition rates
- Non-nursing courses for the RN to BSN do not expire
RN to BSN Program Admission Requirements
- Admission to Kent State University
- Receipt of all transcripts
- Evidence of graduation in good standing from state-approved ADN or diploma program
- Verifiable RN license in the state where clinical requirements will be completed
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Required science courses completed with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- BSCI 20020: Biological Structure and Function
- BSCI 20021: Microbiology
- CHEM 10050: Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Competency proven through coursework and/or assessment testing in Algebra, Writing, and Reading. All prescribed developmental coursework complete.
Click here for our RN to BSN Brochure.
Click here for the RN to BSN Checklist.
Click here for the RN to BSN Tuition Comparison Chart.