Online Proctored Testing
The Office of Academic Services can provide test proctoring for on-line exams for students attending other Kent regional campuses. Students interested in taking the exam either at the Geauga Campus or Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg should contact the following individuals below:
Regional Academic Center
Several recommendations before making an appointment:
- Students must sign up for the online exam at least 4-5 days in advance.
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform the professor that you will be taking the online exam at the Geauga Campus or Regional Academic Center.
- Make sure that your professor sends proctoring instructions and access to the online exam instructions as well as the password.
- Students are required to show a photo ID prior to taking an online exam. Students without a photo ID will not be allowed to take the exam.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late to the exam, you will not take the exam and will have to re-schedule another online testing opportunity, pending your professor’s approval. It will be your responsibility to meet with your professor to determine your eligibility for re-testing.
- Cell phones, Blackberrys, calculators, I-pods, backpacks, pursues and books will not be allowed in the testing room.
- If you are permitted to use any exam assistance (such as calculator, open notes, scratch paper, etc.), remind your professor to indicate such assistance on the exam or on the proctoring instructions, otherwise you will not be allowed to use them.
- Online final exams during Finals Week will need to be scheduled at least five (5) days in advance.
All exams are monitored by trained staff and student proctors in the Office of Academic Services. If you have any questions, please call Coordinator of Academic Services at 440.834.3726 or email at email@example.com.
Non-KSU Student Online Proctoring
Students from other colleges and universities can have their online exams proctored at the Geauga Campus or Regional Academic Center as well. A $25.00 fee will be charged to non-Kent State University students needing online test proctoring services for each exam. Professors or Test Administrators from other schools inquiring specific proctoring information should directly contact Ben Morrison, Coordinator of Academic Services at 440.834.3726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.