Payment Methods and Option
Accepted Methods of Payment
Kent State University at Geauga & Regional Academic Center accepts:
- Cash (Burton Campus only), check, or money order
- MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Diner's Club credit cards (using the Flashline web portal). The University will not accept VISA credit cards for tuition payments.
- Electronic Checks withdrawn from your checking account at Flashline.
Credit/debit card payments toward a student account cannot be accepted over the telephone or in person.
Kent State at Geauga has four different payment options. Each one is tailored to suit a certain set of needs. These options are:
1. Payment in full
- Payment must be made by the due date
2. 3 Payment Installment Plan
- 1st payment must be made by the due date
- $35 service charge
- $1st payment amount - 34% of tuition and $35.00 fee + any previous balance / see sheet
3. 10 Payment Plan
- $95 enrollment fee due with first payment
- Payments made June through March
- Contact Tuition Management Systems at (800) 722-4867 or visit their website: http://www.afford.com
4. Company Vouchers, Agency Tuition Assistance, and Employer Reimbursement Tuition Deferment Contracts
- Vouchers must be received by the payment due date
- New voucher required for every semester
- ONLY available during the Fall and Spring semesters
-Please see hand-outs
Employment Reimbursement / Tuition Deferment:
1. Copy of employer contract needed.
2. KSU form must be completed and returned.
3. Pre-payment of $350 must be present by appropriate deadline.
Contact Dave Chappell at the Bursar's office for more information on any of these payment options:
Phone (440) 834-3730