Commencement for Non-Nursing Majors
Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center Commencements
Commencement Ceremony for Non-Nursing majors:
May 9, 2014. Start time: 6:30 p.m.
The Commencement Ceremony is an event where your achievements are celebrated and an opportunity to look forward to your future endeavors. Check this page carefully for all the information you will need to be sure you're ready for Commencement Day.
Audience seating is offered using a ticket system. For the Non-Nursing Commencement on 5/9/2014, a predetermined amount of guest tickets (4) will be initially offered to graduation candidates with the possibility of more tickets offered based on the total number of attending graduate and guest RSVPs.
Important May 9th Commencement Events and Timeline
- Information letter mailed and emailed last week of February
- RSVP link available from Feb. 28 to April 5
- Graduation Regalia Sales, April 8, 2014 @ 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Tuesday) in the Clark Commons Lounge, Burton, OH 44021
- Commencement Rehearsal will be held on Wednesday @ 6:00 p.m. in the Clark Commons Lounge, Burton, OH 44021
- Students arrive by 5:30 pm on Friday, May 9th
- May 9th Commencement Ceremony begins promptly at 6:30 pm