Commencement for Nursing Majors
Geauga Campus and Regional Academic Center Commencements:
Commencement Ceremony for NRST Nursing majors:
May 10, 2014. Start time: 10:00 am.
The Commencement Ceremony is an event where your achievements are celebrated and an opportunity to look forward to your future endeavors. Check this page carefully for all the information you will need to be sure you're ready for Commencement Day.
Due to the Geauga Campus 50th anniversary, a record attendance is expected for the May 10th Commencement Ceremony! The NRST Nursing students will be offered four guest tickets only. An offering of additional guest tickets will not be possible for the May 10, 2014 Commencement
Important May 10th Commencement Events and Timeline
- Information letter mailed and emailed last week of February
- RSVP link available from Feb. 28 to April 5
- Graduation Regalia Sales, April 4, 2014 @ 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Friday) in front of the Regional Academic Center First Floor Lounge, 2745 Creekside Drive, Twinsburg, OH 44087
- Commencement Rehearsalwill be held on Thursday @ 4:00 pm. in the Clark Commons Lounge, Burton, OH 44021
- Students arrive by 9:00 am on Saturday, May 10th
- May 10th Commencement Ceremony begins promptly at 10:00 am
Return to the General Commencement Ceremony Information